We are seeking a senior manager with a proven track record in business development and project management for our E&CA unit in CA. Successful candidates must be experienced, creative, and self-motivated, with extensive experience working with new and advanced energy technologies, and a successful track record of developing new business as well as managing a professional consulting team.
My clients E&CA business team based in CA provides engineering consulting services to a diverse portfolio of private sector and government clients. Typical services include technology planning, energy systems integration analysis, technical due diligence, engineering support for R&D development, conceptual design and cost estimation, techno-economic evaluation, risk analysis, market assessment, and project management. Companys energy technology consultancy experience covers many aspects of advanced energy generation and storage technologies. This includes clean coal and renewable energies (e.g, gasification and advanced biomass based power systems), climate change and management, carbon capture plant integration design, alternative fuels, concentrating solar power and PV energy plant systems, fuel cells, hydrogen production, infrastructure and utilization system, life cycle analysis and sustainable solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide leadership and management in companys E&CA energy consulting team located in CA
• Liaise with existing clients and manage business relationships for growth
• Develop new consulting business opportunities to help clients with development and deployment of new and advanced energy technologies
• Manage teams that execute consulting assignments and maintain quality control, budget and schedule of all deliverables, with demonstrated excellence
• BS or Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• 15+ years of experience with a proven track record in business/project development with a focus around Energy Technologies
• Must have good interpersonal skills
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in proposal preparation, cost/benefit analysis and project management
• Demonstrated proficiency and experience in analyzing and conducting technical evaluation/integration of leading edge energy technologies