$500 for Referrals – Check out our Referral Reward Program

For Job Seekers

If you are an industry professional considering taking the next step in your career, The Executive Group offers a variety of employment opportunities. While we represent companies, corporations and other organizations in the recruitment of highly skilled and well-qualified candidates, it is important to us that job seekers have the information they need to make the best decision.

Our recruiters review all of the applications received for a posted position. Because we want to ensure a good fit for both the employer and potential employee, only those individuals who meet the specific criteria requested by our client will be contacted about the opportunity. Applicants who are not selected should know, however, that their contact information will remain in our extensive database, and future contact may occur should a suitable position become available.

All information submitted is always held in the strictest confidence, and current employers will never be contacted or otherwise notified.

Review our Job-Seeker Resource Library

Apply For an Open Position

for_job_seekers



Controller - HR Assistant

Location: Northeastern, NV
Date Posted: 05-08-2018
Controller HR - Assistant 
Northeast, Nevada 


Controller HR -Assistant - Has a career path to become CFO.

Position Mission - Manage, develop and maintain dependable accounting information, along with some HR responsibilities.  About 80% of your time will be in accounting and the other 20% will be conducting HR activities. The following is a list of some of the functions that the role will include. 
  
   -Reporting on assets, expenses, liabilities and capital for management planning.
  - Reconcile bank accounts and GL statement. 
  - Manage the activities of the accounting department and staff.
  - Make sure that all policies, systems and reports adhere with GAAP. 
 -  Provide Human Resources administrative support.
  - Effectively communicate with all employees as well as company vendors
 - Stay current on HR laws and regulations and update the employee handbook as needed.
 - Prepare spreadsheets and utilize other software for reports, correspondence, etc. 

Qualifications - Bachelor's Degree in Business or Accounting
                       - Working knowledge of Human Resource Laws and Regulations
                       - Good understanding of GAAP
                       - Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel  

Stable company that has been in business for over 40 years and is continuing to grow in market share. This is a new position in the company, so it's a great opportunity to make an impact! 

  
Chris Adam
 - Recruiter
The Executive Group
Chris@exegrp.net
(406) 252-7770
800-755-5161
www.executivegroup.biz
 
or
this job portal is powered by CATS