The Sr. Coordinator, Maintenance / Instrument & Electrical (I&) provides technical skill, knowledge and guidance to execute I&E maintenance and new project construction throughout Distribution Facilities.
- Designs, installs, documents and trouble shoots Instrument & Electrical equipment throughout Distribution Facilities.
- Supervises outside I&E contractors when major work is being performed.
- Assists engineering personnel as needed on projects.
- Trains operations’ personnel in troubleshooting Instrument & Electrical equipment.
- Shop tests Instrument & Electrical equipment.
- Assists in establishing preventative maintenance programs for Instrument & Electrical equipment (including recordkeeping).
- Provides electrical work safety training for operations’ personnel.
- Equivalent of 5-10 years of experience in plant Instrument & Electrical department or related work
- Undergraduate degree in engineering helpful, but not required
- Deep background in instrumentation and controls
- Prior supervisory and/or project management experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Incumbents in this position are responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting and related training for Instrument & Electrical equipment at all terminals and warehouses. Travel to out-of-state, overnight locations is required regularly and typically accounts for 60 – 65% of time annually.