NGL Experience Required
Bakken, ND (relocation provided)
Inspects and maintains various electrical/electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic, analyzers, measurement, control and automation systems, and related equipment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
· Install, operate, inspect, troubleshoot, repair, calibrate/adjust, and maintain the following equipment including but not limited to:
· Telemetering systems
· Moisture analyzers
· ESD systems
· Electronic odorization systems
· Flow computers
· PH and conductivity probes
· Meter tubes and orifice plates
· Satellite equipment
· Analytical equipment
· Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system and remote terminal units and equipment
· Distributed Control System (DCS)
· Programmable Logic Control (PLC) systems
· Perform preventative maintenance and/or analytical testing on compressors/engines, drivers, and auxiliary equipment.
· Maintain electrical power circuits, switch gear, and power distribution.
· Install and maintain security/intrusion systems.
· Drive and ensure maintenance is complete on company vehicles.
· Maintain and/or prepare reports and/or records including but not limited to:
· Maintenance and repair records
· Safety and environmental reports
· Mechanical drawings
· Electrical schematics and diagrams
· Pressure readings
· Material and supply orders
· Loop sheets
· Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
· Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
· Working knowledge in use and function of reciprocating or gas turbine engines, compressors, and electronic and processing equipment applicable to position.
· Experience in use and function of tools and equipment applicable to position including but not limited to:
· Manual/power tools
· Electronic testing devices
· Control devices
· Demonstrate ability with instrumentation, electronics, tools and control systems.
· Application of basic arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Application of algebraic formulas.
· Experience and training related to:
· Gas processing fundamentals
· Computers and related software
· Governmental rules, regulations, and (electric) codes
· Company policies and procedures including safe handling practices for flammable gases, liquids, and high pressure systems
· Reliability Based Programs
· Experience reading and interpreting repair orders, mechanical drawings, procedures, charts, diagrams, dials, gauges, and equipment manuals.
· Experience preparing, processing, or verifying maintenance and repair records, safety and environmental reports, electrical schematics and diagrams, pressure readings, and material and supply orders.
· Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
· Communicate and/or exchange written and verbal information and instructions.
Certification and Licensing
· Applicable driver's license for travel to other locations.
· Applicable certifications as required by position.