In this role, the Senior Integrated Auditor will conduct or participate in integrated audits including Information Technology (IT), Business Operations, Compliance and Financial audits with minimal guidance or oversight. The Senior Integrated Auditor will take a lead role in executing audits and working closely with the IT Audit Manager. Candidates must have proven experience executing projects and engaging business partners to enhance the control environment. A background in IT, Operational, Compliance and Financial audits is required.
- Plans and executes IT general and application controls reviews; IT security and governance reviews; Sarbanes-Oxley reviews and controls optimization; Pre- and post-implementation reviews; Business process and Database security controls reviews; and familiarity with ACL analytics and continuous control auditing.
- Identifying key risks and controls, knowledge of IT application, configuration and manual controls within complex IT environments.
- Plan and define projects, identify risk areas, develop appropriate audit plan, document findings, and reports per IIA standards.
- Assists with IT risk assessments, reviews of system access, segregation of duties, and documentation of controls/processes.
- Prioritize and assist in scheduling audit tests to be performed and interact with auditees to obtain the necessary information
- Evaluates the design and effectiveness of controls throughout the business and provides client-focused value added recommendations in a clear manner to stakeholders.
- Use audit software (i.e. ACL, SAS) to analyze large volumes of data for trends, outliers, specific attributes to enhance audit coverage.
- Reviews the relevance, reliability and integrity of financial and operating information and the means used to identify, measure, classify, and report such information.
- Reviews operations and programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives and goals and whether the operations or programs are being carried out as planned.
- Reviews the systems established to ensure compliance with those policies, plans, procedures, laws, and regulations which could have a significant impact on operations and reports and whether the organization is in compliance.
- Use SAP ECC/BI tools to extract data from IT systems for use in audits.
- Partners with IT management and other business owners to enhance IT control environment.
- Performs ad hoc appraisals, inspections, investigations, examinations or reviews at the request of the Vice President, Internal Audit
Establishes and implements processes and procedures to meet departmental internal controls requirements. Ensures that established processes and procedures are followed as designed. Works with Internal Controls Department to identify deficiencies in existing processes/procedures, the need for new ones, and the extent to which such processes/procedures are being followed. Develops and implements corrective actions with regard to department internal controls as necessary.
Successful incumbents will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology field or Accounting, or equivalent in the required field.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience with internal or external auditing, including three years’ experience conducting technology audits.
- CISA required; CPA/CIA preferred; MBA or a master’s degree in the field desirable
- Excellent communication and people skills, both verbal and written, with people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills; professional and ethical demeanor at all times.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, demonstrated prioritization and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated initiative, autonomy, adaptability, maturity and sound judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive or confidential information and knowledge of IIA Standards and CoBIT and COSO framework.
- Experience with auditing SAP ECC/BI/GRC preferred.
- Business and data analytics experience with emphasis on ad-hoc analytical interpretation of data files in various formats.
Contacts will include management personnel at the corporate office, plants and contractors. Incumbent will conduct closing meetings and present audit findings to management, including vice presidents, and will also interact with officers and/or owners of contractors. Travel will be approximately 25%, some international travel may be required.