As a Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for all maintenance activities including:
- Role model standards and behaviors aligned with company core values.
Develop associate skill and manage performance with the highest priority placed on safe behaviors and decisions.
- Create a positive work environment and ensure open communication within and across teams.
- Partner with other departments to drive value back to the business and its stakeholders.
- Manage the daily activities of the maintenance team to meet business commitments.
- Develop and implement maintenance strategies and improvement initiatives.
- Continuously improve site costs through efficient management of the planners and schedulers.
- Lead and support site capital project efforts.
- Lead and support all mechanical, electrical process control, and lubrication efforts for the site.
- Understands and supports compliance with all applicable environmental, federal, state, and local laws & regulations
- Associate's degree in Industrial Engineering, Business, Forestry, or related technical field o Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Industrial Engineering, Business, Forestry, or related technical field preferred
- At least three (3) years of experience in a supervisory/leadership role in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Demonstrated experience in safely leading manufacturing processes, predictive and preventive maintenance, productivity, and/or cost process improvements
- Strong computer, mathematical, and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Demonstrated ability to develop, lead, and coach a team
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, and listening) skills
- Ability and willingness to effectively facilitate and encourage change management
- Strong independent problem-solving and organization skills
- Candidates must attach a resume to their application for further consideration
- Knowledge and experience in lumber manufacturing
- Experience in SAP
- Experience with programmable logics control (PLC) and electrical/electronics