Financially stable regional bank is seeking a Market President for their location in northeast, Wyoming. Must be able to exhibit leadership in the following areas; community involvement, providing high quality customer service, building productive relationships with new and existing clients and leading the branch staff to attain continuous development in all areas.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance or equivalent experience in banking.
- Prior experience in a supervisory/management position.
- Credit skills in commercial, consumer.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- The skills to develop and build on inherited portfolio.
Compensation includes, base salary, bonuses and a great benefits plan.
The community is located just two hours from Mount Rushmore and the Black Hills of South Dakota.
The Executive Group