View all jobs
Maintenance TechnicianOH, OH · Manufacturing
- Disassemble machinery and replace defective electrical or mechanical parts.
- Complete all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Oversee completed work for conformance with requirements of local building and safety codes.
- Follow instructions making repairs to systems by using prints and specifications.
- Install and thread pipe, performing soldering and cutting.
- Assist in preventative maintenance.
- Clean and lubricate parts, equipment and machinery.
- Comply with applicable environment, health and safety rules, laws and accepted safe work practices.
- High School diploma required.
- 2+ years of industrial equipment experience.
- Basic electrical/welding knowledge.
- Experience in a Food Manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
The Executive Group
1645 Parkhill Dr. Suite 4
Billings, MT 59102