Commercial Loan Officer - (Great community bank with excellent reputation)
Process and approve commercial, agricultural and some consumer loan requests. Inspections and verification of collateral and evaluation of operations through field inspections. Development of new business by expanding existing relationships and calling on potential customers. Cross sell Bank products. Represent the Bank in various community activities.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, agricultural business or equivalent education/work experience.
- A minimum of 2-5 years previous commercial or agricultural lending experience.
- Strong knowledge of analyzing credit requests, collateral analysis, proper structuring and pricing of loans and collections.
- Proven ability for business development.
- 6-10 years previous commercial lending experience.