Troubleshooting and repairing computerized converting equipment.
- Participate in the Safety Program.
- Complete regular preventive maintenance functions, observations and inspections on production equipment.
- Maintain electrical portions of converting equipment in acceptable working order.
- Assist operations at times, with changeovers and equipment operations.
- Train operators in performing minor maintenance tasks.
Required education and related experience:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Legally permitted to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend basic English
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrated electrical experience and/or 2 years mechanical experience, or 2 years of related education in lieu of experience.
- Demonstrated experience working with PLC’s, pneumatics or hydraulic systems.
- Experienced in working with computerized maintenance system preferred.
Skills and Abilities (technical/professional skills, expertise and qualifications):
- PLC Programming
- Perini & ChinLee rewinders; UNO wrappers, Infinity wrappers; folded machines and/or experienced in troubleshooting and performing maintenance on packaging equipment in a manufacturing environment.