Ag Credit Specialist
Our client is a profitable community bank that has been in operation for over a century and has an excellent reputation in the community and surrounding area. The decisions are made locally, and the bank is focused on continuing to grow through building strong relationships in the market area. Enjoy a relaxed, family-friendly work atmosphere and a chance to make a difference in the community.
Responsibilities for an Ag Credit Specialist:
- Develop and analyze all types of credit information.
- Ensure applicable lending policies and procedures are followed.
- Timely follow up on all related deadlines and important guidelines.
- Working on special credits, negotiation, collection and customer relations.
- 5 years of bank credit experience including working with special assets
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Agriculture background to understand -cattle, wheat, hay, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Ag Business, Business or related field
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Pension Plan -Bank Funded
- Bank Performance Bonus
Local area provides a wealth of outdoor opportunities such as; hunting, fishing, boating, camping and hiking.