For the Company’s crude oil pipeline assets, proactively monitor and control via SCADA to maintain the pipeline systems’ maximum availability and integrity at all times.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Monitor SCADA system to manage and control pipelines safely and efficiently
• Training and testing on all OCC controlled assets working towards operator qualifications (OQ)
• Show ability to locate and identify departmental policies/guidelines/practices
• Monitor leak detection system and respond accordingly to potential leak alarms
• Utilize systems and processes for dispatching, monitoring and control of the crude oil pipeline system
• Coordinate the fulfillment of confirmed nominations with the Scheduling team, Field Operations and third-party point operators
• Communicate with operators to provide timely, efficient, reliable and “as expected” volumes and pressures at all receipt and delivery points
• Develop daily operating plans for each pipeline system; configure system as necessary to achieve planned activity
• Draft and distribute emergency response communiqués utilizing emergency response systems
• Ensure smooth transition of shift turnovers through verbal and written communication
• Document shift hand off as per established CRM guidelines
• Ensure ongoing improvement through evaluation of current processes
• Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives such as HMI optimization and alarm management
• Communicate effectively and accurately in all verbal and written communications
• Occasional unscheduled overtime may be required and is anticipated
• Occasional but infrequent travel away from the usual assigned work location may be required
• Deal with a wide variety of people with tact, courtesy and professionalism
• Speak clearly, both in person and by telephone, using a high level of verbal skills and listen carefully
• Maintain a regular, dependable attendance and a consistently high level of performance
• Will work non-traditional hours as needed.
• Maintain a high regard for personal safety, for the safety of company assets and employees, and the public
• Other daily, weekly, monthly or special project duties as identified and defined
• Other duties as assigned
• Associates degree from an accredited institution in Business or a related discipline
• A minimum of five (5) years direct and active work experience in the oil and gas industry, including working knowledge of industry terms and principles.
• Intermediate proficiency level in MS Office applications that may include but are not limited to Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Lead Recruiter - Oil & Gas Division
The Executive Group
1645 Parkhill Drive Suite 4
Billings, MT 59102