Ag Loan Officer - Wyoming
Strong multi-location community bank has an excellent opportunity for an Ag Loan Officer.
- Providing superior customer service
- Prefer some ag credit analysis experience, but will train if needed
- Market development of new ag customers
- Field visits to meet with ag customers
- Working with inherited ag portfolio
- Strong ag background (cattle, beets, hay, etc)
- Prefer bachelor's degree in business, finance or agriculture
- 3 to 4 years of ag lending background, but will consider those with less experience and will provide training.
This is a great small rural community that offers lots of opportunities for outdoor recreation such as; hiking, camping, fishing, hunting etc. The community has excellent schools and offers a wide variety of small business for all your needs.
The Executive Group