Civil Engineer - Traffic/Transportation
Established engineering firm is seeking a Civil Engineer to join their Traffic and Transportation Group. The Engineer will be based in the firm's Helena, MT office. Applicants of varied experience levels and qualifications will be considered. Willing to train the right candidate.
Responsibilities may include:
- Working closely with traffic engineering and transportation planning staff on designs, corridor plans, long-range transportation plans and safety studies.
- Identifying and evaluating improvement alternatives, performing traffic operations analyses
- Building traffic simulation models and developing 3D concept renderings
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related Field
- 0-8 years of experience in the transportation/traffic industry
- Interpersonal skills to interface with clients and the public