Develops, scales, and aids commissioning of new industrial processes and new process plant and equipment designs or modifies and improves existing ones to support efficient, at-scale production.
- Min. 7 years’ experience in a chemical/petrochemical manufacturing environment.
- Independent management of projects >$250M.
- Requires good oral and written communication and time management skills.
- Proven track record of successful process scaleup and implementation in a chemical manufacturing plant.
Functional Skills and Knowledge:
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Chemical Engineering
- Highly proficient with chemical manufacturing unit equipment operation and equipment & process trouble shooting.
- Capable of leading process incident RCAs and addressing assigned Corrective Actions and PHA Recommendation Items.
- Practical knowledge of DCS and PLC plant control systems and their programming to support manufacturing needs is highly desirable.