· Electrical Engineer
Eastern Montana- Big Sky Country!!!
The Electrical Engineer will provide assistance to engineering unit personnel to support development of specifications, preparation of store orders and estimates, review of available data to support project scope development, and preparation of outage reports.
- Develops and prepares plans of more than average difficulty and complexity and ensures they are consistent with business plans.
- Employs limited knowledge of engineering theory, mathematics, and the physical sciences.
- Performs the necessary research of files, drawings, codes, specifications, and other departments, offices or manufacturers.
- Acts as liaison with drafting personnel on field revisions and minor engineering changes.
- Provides assistance to engineering unit personnel in problem investigations and evaluations.
- Assists in obtaining performance data of equipment.
- Uses computer terminal to manipulate and analyze data to make calculations and create graphic presentations to include in reports and presentations.
- Provides support for project management for maintenance and capital projects.
- Evaluates proposals and recommends equipment and service purchases.
- Checks vendors' or manufacturers' prints for correctness and conformance with specification.
- Visits job sites to obtain information and to discuss problems with engineering and maintenance personnel.
- Prepares sketches, drawings, and schematic diagrams as necessary to support Unit functions.
- Electrical Engineer Degree
- EIT or PE or ability to obtain
- 2 Years Field Experience Preferred