We are looking for a Water/Wastewater Sr Project Manager to join a growing team. We are looking for a “seller doer” to fill the role of a technical leader and assist in writing proposals and winning new work.
- A PE with at least 10 - 20+ years of experience working on municipal water/wastewater projects.
- Technical experience: Design and Project Management on water/wastewater infrastructure projects (conveyance, distribution, wastewater collection/pumping, water & wastewater treatment), working with local government clients.
- Must have solid understanding of standard practices regarding design and construction.
- Must be a “Seller Doer.” Experience doing proposals, presentations to secure new project work, developing and maintaining client relationships. Must be capable and comfortable being the key contact with clients.
- Must have Project Management experience: extensive experience running projects from start to finish, developing scope of work, time and manpower estimates.
- Must also be able to lead, manage and supervise a project team on projects of all sizes and levels of complexity. Ensure that all aspects of the project are followed through to completion which includes client meetings, project team communication, monitoring budget and progress.
Why Work Here:
- An established employee-owned firm that truly values their people
- State-of-the-art design facilities - an environment where you can grow & flourish
- A world-class team of professionals who are committed to innovation and sustainability
- Outstanding compensation and benefits