As an Project Manager the prospective employee serve as a Project Manager on water and wastewater projects with responsibility for applying knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas using advanced techniques, theory, precepts and practices in a specialized engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
- Applies knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas using advanced techniques, theory, precepts and practices in a specialized engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
- Plan, coordinate, design and direct projects with many complex features consisting of wastewater treatment plants, water supply plant design, sewage lift / pump station and force main design, water transmission lines, and storm water lift stations for both public works clients and municipal utility districts.
- Water distribution modeling experience a plus.
- Participate in business development activities including responding to Requests for Qualifications.
- Ability to communicate and meet with various MUD boards to provide technical support to Land Development Project Managers
- When requested, this position will also serve as liaison with the Land Development Project Managers to provide technical guidance
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering is required.
- Registration as a Licensed Professional Engineer
- 10 years of specialized experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships