The candidate will manage a variety of people, projects, and engineering tasks using programs and procedures common to consulting engineering to City, County, and/or TxDOT standards and criteria.
- Responsible for design calculations, plan preparation, and direction of schematic designs for TxDOT and local government projects
- Manage and maintain project schedules and financial requirements
- Uses advanced techniques, theory, precepts and practices in a specialized engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
- Project Manager will interact with Client and other consultants and must have good communication skills.
- Exercises judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Civil Engineering is required
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer in the State of Texas
- 6-10 years of experience with Microstation, Geopak (or Open Roads) and TxDOT procedures a must
- North Texas County/City experience is a plus
- Experience with Civil 3D is a plus
- Must be flexible to changes in work assignments on short notice and/or on a daily basis as changes occur in project needs
- Proven experience in handling project management responsibilities including multiple deadlines
- Strong communication skills to interact with clients and internal employeesTransportaion