As an Electrician, you will provide electrical and technical support to processes and equipment. You will be responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing all high-speed automation equipment including but not limited to:
- Perform electrical and mechanical PM’s to ensure the integrity of automation equipment.
- Work closely with other team members to resolve problems and improve overall operations.
- Assist in modifying new and existing plant equipment to improve performance and productivity.
- Work with the engineering group on special projects.
Ultimately, you will play a very important role in our manufacturing team and will help to create an efficient manufacturing environment.
You will love it here if…
- You enjoy hands-on work and you like to be active
- You are looking to gain valuable experience
- You are analytical and enjoy solving problems
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
We need you to have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in industrial automation electrical
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Understanding of pneumatic systems
- Experience troubleshooting PLC’s
- Demonstrated ability to coach, teach, and lead other operational personnel
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Availability to work overtime and flexible shifts
Icing on the cake:
- Associates degree in maintenance or a related field