Lead a 35 person team over industrial Maintenance, Facilities and Engineering in a newly built high speed packaging plant for a multi-billion dollar packaging manufacturing company in North America. This position will lead Capital Engineering Projects to maintain/repair building facilities and equipment. Will have overall Facility responsibility over the Electrical Dept., Chemical & Wastewater process team, Tool Shop machinists, maintenance techs & millwrights over boilers & chillers in a 24x7 high speed production facility. This position reports to the Director of Plant Operations and works collaboratively with the Corporate Engineering Team on Capital Projects. Continuous Improvement is a big plus!
- Bachelor’s Degree, training OR related experience in an Engineering discipline preferred (mechanical, electrical, chemical, packaging engineer)
- 4 years + related Engineering Maintenance Facilities Management in a manufacturing/packaging plant running high speed production lines.
- LEAN & Continuous Improvement experience
- Six Sigma Green Belt preferred
- Ability to negotiate with contractors for facilities/building maintenance
- Plant startup or experience developing a maintenance program preferred
- Experience implementing CMMS & TPM programs