We are looking for an experienced Water/Wastewater Sr PM for a leadership role located in beautiful Coastal North Carolina. This role will be leading and building a water/wastewater. This is a hands-on leadership role working on water and wastewater municipal infrastructure within the region.
- Responsible for the profitable operations of the office including:
- Project management and delivery (regional focus is water/wastewater and water resource services), business & client development, marketing and meeting revenue goals.
- Management and mentoring of staff, ability to lead, hiring and professional development of team members.
- A PE with at least 15 to 20+ years of project management, client and business management for state and local government, private sector clients, water supply, water treatment, storage, conveyance and distribution and wastewater collection systems.
- Must have a solid understanding of civil engineering consulting services, proven leadership and business development skills to expand market share in the water and wastewater sector.
- Ability to build key relationships with clients, state and local municipalities (existing relationships a big plus).
- Technical experience: Design and Project Management on water/wastewater infrastructure projects (conveyance, distribution, wastewater collection/pumping, water & wastewater treatment), working with local government clients.
Why Work Here:
- An established employee-owned firm that truly values their people
- State-of-the-art design facilities - an environment where you can grow and make an impact
- A world-class team of professionals who are committed to innovation and sustainability
Outstanding compensation and benefits