• Provides daily checks of finished products and provides immediate feedback to QA management and production supervisors.
• Conducts inspections and enforces good manufacturing practices. Obtain samples and perform analytical testing, compare against established standards and record results in paperwork and/or computer.
• Obtain samples for microbiological testing using proper techniques. Conduct routine comparisons of products against established standards with regard to uniform, color clarity, appearance, defects, flavor, aroma, and texture.
• Consult and communicate with QA Manager and other department responsible personnel to ensure customer compliance is met.
• Calibrate and verify the accuracy of laboratory instruments and prepare chemical solutions.
• Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory instruments and prepare chemical solutions.
• Inspect areas for GMP and sanitation compliance.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.