View all jobs
Maintenance TechnicianMN, MN · Manufacturing
- Troubleshoot basic electrical/mechanical problems for processing and packaging equipment.
- Understand the parts inventory system.
- Communicate all process inefficiencies, equipment malfunctions, safety concerns and GMP issues to the Production Supervisor.
- Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained.
- Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
- 1+ years of experience in industrial electrical troubleshooting.
- Certified Forklift and Crane Operator.
- Knowledge of SAP software.
- Knowledge of processing, packaging and material handling equipment.
- Possess a basic knowledge of the utilities in the plant and be able to maintain equipment.
- Basic knowledge of Freon refrigeration systems, ammonia refrigeration system, welding and torch cutting and waste treatment.
The Executive Group
1645 Parkhill Dr. Suite 4
Billings, MT 59102