Power Plant, Systems Design
Washington, DC area
The Engineering Director will conduct a techno-economic analysis comparing coal and nuclear plants,lead an engineering resource team to assist startups in a conceptual design and conduct an engineering review of their power plant technologies and will recruit & manage engineering support team.
- Experience in FEED (Front End Engineering Design) of Thermal Power Plants
- Participated in the Conceptual Design of Thermal Power Plants
- Overall design knowledge of all powerplant systems:
Turbine, Condenser, Heat Exchanger, Pump, Motor, Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls, Cooling
- Knowledge of entire lifecycle of Power Plant Design, Construction, Startup, and Operation.
- Experience with 50-300 MWe oil, coal or gas plant
- 10-30 years experience
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or similar discipline with relevant experience