Assistant Project Manager
The Assistant Project Manager works with the Senior Project Manager on their assigned portfolio of projects. Will help with planning, resourcing, billing, tracking and closing out that portfolio on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of the clients.
This work entails working in an ambiguous environment under fast paced circumstances. This demands ability to work quickly, exercise good judgement, working on creative solutions for problems and take action through direct communication with necessary parties to meet deadlines while balancing stakeholder needs.
- Solid restaurant millwork and equipment experience a plus
- Experience in the construction industry a plus
- AutoCad experience required
- Sketch Up experience a plus
- Must be able to handle travel, sometimes for extended periods (2-3 weeks at busy times)
- Be familiar with cabinet construction and drawing requirements to adhere to the industry’s governing bodies (AWI, QCP, LEED, FSC, etc.)
- Formal education in PM not required but a plus
- Must live in or relocate to Colorado and work in office – not a remote working opportunity