Oversee the installation, repair and maintenance of electrical systems in the manufacturing facility, production areas, and warehouse. Test existing equipment and determine if components of a system need to be upgraded or replaced. Check switches, motors, regulators and other parts of an industrial electrical system. Work on hydraulic, pneumatic and other kinds of systems. Work on robotic equipment.
- Preventative maintenance on equipment as assigned
- Electrical troubleshooting & Maintenance (480, 240, 120, 24 V systems)
- PLC / HMI Programming
- NEC (National Electrical Code) and NFPA 70E (Electrical Safety in the Work Place)
- Installation and maintenance of controls hardware (transmitters, flow meters, RTD’s, chart recorders, instrumentation, processors, PC’s, etc)
- Electrical installation (wire pull, conduit runs, etc)
- Work with production to solve issues
- Be Proactive in seeking out maintenance issues in the plant and the solutions
- See that company tools and equipment are used and maintained properly.
- Work Safely and efficiently
- Maintain a maintenance log
- Other duties as assigned
- Each employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations, and orders issued pursuant to the Occupational Safety and Health Act which are applicable to his/her own actions and conduct
- Complies with all applicable food safety regulations and mandates (Safe Quality Foods, Food and Drug Admin)